If Untreated these mental health issues can lead to...
- Untreated patients were found to have reduced functioning.
- Some cases have even resulted in chronic illness.
- It can cause physical symptoms as fatigue, aches, and pains.
- It can affect relationships, some find it hard to find and maintain healthy relationships.
- It can lead to other mental disorders such as depression, substance abuse, self harm, or suicide.
- Can lead to isolation affecting social life, careers, and school.
- Worsening depression
- Thoughts of suicide
- Increases chances of drug and alcohol abuse
- Make having a social life such as work, and relationships more difficult
- Other illness, and affection the recovery from physical illness such as heart attacks.
- Higher chance of self harm, or suicide.